Winnebago Class B Product Information
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a Winnebago Class B Camper Van
This month we are going to focus on Winnebago Class B Camper Vans. The Class B Camper Van market continues to grow and offers a number of different options for those looking to go where they want, when they want, in an RV. Class B motorhomes are compact and smaller in stature compared to traditional Class A and Class C Motorhomes. Class B’s are also larger and taller than a typical full-sized van allowing space within the Class B RV for living, sleeping and often even a wet bath. Winnebago offers a number of Class B vans with both diesel and gas chassis.
There are a number of reasons people choose a Class B Camper Van. See the Top 10 reasons people choose a Winnebago Class B RV below:
WINNEBAGO CLASS B RVS
- Go where you want when you want to. Class B’s are easy to maneuver whether you are in the big city or wide open country.
- Easy to Drive. Class B Camper Vans handle much like a family vehicle.
- Allowed in many HOA’s (Home Owner Associations.) A Class B RV may be allowed in your HOA while most Class C, Class A and towable RVs are not.
- Full Living Amenities. Although Class B Camper Vans are compact, Winnebago Class B RVs feature all the amenities of home including a kitchen, sleeping area and bath area.
- High Fuel Efficiencies. Winnebago Class B Vans achieve between 16-22 MPG highway, similar to your family vehicle.
- Simplifies Travel. A Class B RV is compact, so you are limited on what you can bring with you so you can travel light.
- Favorite for those with Active Lifestyles. Class B Motorhomes have dual rear entry doors, and it easy to take your gear in and out of the rear of the coach. Some Class B’s like the Winnebago Travato G/GL and the Winnebago Revel have ample room to put your large gear (i.e. a bicycle) in the rear of the coach.
- Doesn’t require a lot of set up and take down. A Class B Van has little to set up outside of the coach and does not require leveling jacks, so set up and take down are a snap. You can just park your RV, put out your awning (if applicable) and you are ready to head out for a day of adventure.
- Great for Day Trips and Special Events. Even if you are just using your Class B RV for the day (i.e. tailgating before the big game) a Winnebago Class B allows you to bring your own snacks and beverages, bathroom and you can charge your phones and tablets while you take a quick nap.
- Among the Safest RVs on the Road. A Winnebago Class B Van is built on a standard van chassis that includes many of the safety features you are used to in your family vehicle such as seatbelts in the living area, reinforced sidewalls and premium insulation.
Winnebago Class B Touring Coach Motorhomes offer all the versatility and comforts of home in an agile ride with impressive fuel efficiency, Call a Lichtsinn RV Sales consultant today to find out more about Winnebago Class B Camper Vans.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: